Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Several Obama Thoughs


So, would ths take care of it for everyone?
This pin thing is out of hand, but let me jump in with a few more thoughts.
- If someone does not have a "Fish" on the back of their car or truck, are they not really a Christian?
- If someone is not wearing a piece of "Fish" jewerly, or a Cross, are they not really a Christian?
Ask most any Christian how God will know they are Christian and they will tell you that it is written on their heart, that God knows them by their actions. Making a display of it is actually forbidden in the Bible.
Yet, some of these are going after Barack. Go Figure.
I don't wear a flag pin, I don't have a flag on my truck or moped or motorcycle, yet I am an American and belive in America.
During the debate last night, I thought he made great points by saying that Hillary has made some comments and ran ads that were not correct about his record or planned policy, yet they don't whine about about it. And whiney she was. We don't need a President who whines!

Labels: , ,